Monday, February 2, 2009

stepping out

We have begun a journey that starts with four Tuesday nights in February 2009 but will continue for a lifetime!
The quest is to learn how to lead. There are so many bad examples of leadership out there that it has become a bit of a minefield to navigate, however the bad examples need not have the final word... there is Godly leadership and we who follow those who have taken this journey before are, as someone put it, sitting on the shoulders of giants.
I trust you will enjoy taking this journey with me, the things I teach are things I have been taught and are not original ideas on my part, however I have been on the journey for a while and continue to learn through the good and the bad times.
Let's start the journey together and see where it takes us, through all that you learn and put into practice, remember the most important thing is to have fun on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment